Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Best of the 365 Blog - September 2017

September was a busy month, so most of the daily photos weren’t exactly carefully planned. Still, that’s part of the point behind a 365 project. It makes sure you see the world around you rather than just looking at it. And it keeps you in the habit of taking pictures (even if they are all taken with a phone).


 We’ve been having some work done in the house, which has introduced no end of new things to photograph.


I’ve even gotten an interesting picture or two out of the planning process.


Of course sometimes one finds one’s self at a gas station late at light when struck by the thought that no picture has yet been taken that day.


This is another entry in my upcoming gallery show, “Things I photographed while waiting for my grocery pick-up (way seriously bored).” At least this one is kinda interesting.


Flowers in a small patch between the Learning Commons and my office.


A standpipe near the Learning Commons.


On this occasion I got a photo before I even made it out of the parking lot. I considered cranking up the vibrance and/or saturation, but then I changed my mind.


An interesting pipe pattern under the upper deck at Kauffman Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment