Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Best of the 365 Blog - April 2017

April was a quiet month, mostly spent at work or at home.

A cat toy abandoned on a heating grate made an interesting study in patterns and lines.

iPhone 7

This is a close up of gel pens in a rack. I used an off-camera flash to get the odd side lighting.

Nikon D7000, 80mm (35-80), 1/125, f/32, ISO 200

When I moved the bird seed boxes off their shelf to refill them, I found an interesting example of texture and rule of thirds.

iPhone 7
I got a mini fridge for my office, just big enough for six cans of DMD.

iPhone 7
April 15 found us back at the ballpark for another season in the sun. This is the well-worn number on the back of my seat.

iPhone 7
Easter eggs, naturally.

Nikon D7000, 45mm (35-80), 1/1250, f/4.2, ISO 200

Here’s something I’d never seen before: two pennies in a Ziploc bag of water, hanging above the drive-thru window at China Feast. We looked it up later and found that it was there for good luck and good fortune.

iPhone 7
It seemed like this might be useful photo clip art for future projects.

iPhone 7

No comments:

Post a Comment